Be More with Less:
Look around your home, your room and your life. How much useless stuff is crammed into every available corner and taking up your valuable space, time and money? More importantly, is any of it actually making you happy?
Courtney Carver believes that our obsessive drive to acquire more stuff complicates our lives on every level. And she is determined to change the world, one reader at a time.
Courtney is the founder of Project 333, a minimalist wardrobe challenge that requires participants to choose just 33 items of clothing to wear exclusively for the next 3 months. Since launching her project in 2010, Courtney has been on a mission to spread awareness of her passion to readers around the world through her blog, at BeMoreWithLess.com
Be More with Less is all about simplifying your life to live better. To do so, you’ll embrace a minimalist approach when taking stock of your possessions and the way you spend your time. If you can not honestly say that you need something, take it to the Salvation Army.
Courtney promises that joining her journey will help you rediscover the things that really matter. You will save money, have more space, create spare time and enrich each of your relationships by cutting down on the energy and resources spent acquiring and maintaining all your “stuff.”
Some of the recent posts on the blog include:
- How to Quit Anything Without Feeling Like a Failure
- Busy Boycott: Trading busyness for what you really want (+ live challenge)
- Becoming Debt-Free: 21-day guide to help you get started
- How to Let Go of 3 Fears that are Holding You Back Every Day
- How to Simplify Your Life: gifts, downsizing, wardrobe, work and other good stuff
- Creative Writing Prompts to Relieve Stress
- 3 Little Lessons from Minimalist Fashion Challenge Project 333
- 90 Days of Discipline: Why I’m Going All In and How You can Too
- Choosing to Live with Less is a Privilege for Most of Us
- Enrich your life by simplifying