New to Online Banking? Get set up today! You’ll be amazed what you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Click on the red “Login” button in the top right corner of our website.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number (this is your temporary password). Alternatively, if you do not have a social security number, enter the month and day of your birthday (MM/DD).
- Establish a new password: The new banking platform will indicate that your password has expired and must be changed. Follow the prompts to re-establish a password for the new system. Click “Show Rules” for acceptable password length and characters.
- Establish Two Factor Authentication: A code will be delivered by text for phone call to your phone number. Ensure that you have access to the phone number on file while you are completing this process. This code cannot be delivered to an email address. Alternatively, an authentication app such as Authy can be used to generate a secure code.
- Free Check Image Retrieval – Retrieve and print a full-page image of your cleared checks online
- Obtain current balances for savings, checking, and loan accounts
- Withdraw funds from savings, checking, or line of credit
- Verify that a particular check has cleared your account
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Verify that deposits were received and credited
- Obtain year-to-date information on dividends paid on savings and interest paid on loans
- Obtain payroll deposit information
- Order checks
- Free E-Statements
- Free Bill Pay using your checking account
- And much more!