2022 Pet Photo Giveaway
This Giveaway is being sponsored, administered and operated by American Southwest Credit Union (ASCU) 3090 E. Fry Blvd., Sierra Vista, AZ 85635. The 2022 Pet Photo ASCU Drawing runs from 2 PM on August 17th, 2022 through 3:00 PM on August 19th, 2022,
- Contest Dates/Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. American Southwest Credit Union (ASCU) is sponsoring ASCU’s Pet Photo Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) beginning August 17, 2022 and ending August 19, 2022. ASCU may change the dates and/or the terms of the Sweepstakes without prior notice. The Giveaway is open to all legal U.S. residents (“Contestant”), of the United States eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry residing within the United States, void in New York and Florida. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant’s chance of winning. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of ASCU, or any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Giveaway, are ineligible to participate.
- How to Enter: Beginning August 17, 2022 and continuing until August 19, 2022 anyone who is the minimum age of (18) at the time of entry and is also a United States resident, void in New York and Florida, can enter the Giveaway. Participants must leave a photo of their pet with a comment on our contest post at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/myascu or send an email comment (Subject Line: Pet Photo Giveaway) with a photo of their pet, along with their name and phone number, to firstname.lastname@example.org One (1) winner will be chosen at random from the pool of entries. No more than one person can enter using the same account. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Selection of Winner: The winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on August 19th, 2022. The odds of winning are contingent upon the number of eligible contestant entries received during the entry period from August 17, 2022, and ending August 19, 2022 at 3:00 PM. The Giveaway Sponsor will attempt to contact the winners via a post or private message on the social platform that the entry was received on or via phone call at the number provided from email entries. If the prize is not claimed within 30 days, the prize is forfeited. The names of the winners will be announced on Sponsor’s Facebook accounts.
- Prizes: Contestants have the opportunity of winning one (1) $50 Visa Gift Card. There will be one (1) winner chosen. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. ASCU assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. ASCU reserves the right to substitute a prize or any component of a prize with a prize or component of comparable value should the original prize or component be unavailable, regardless of reason. ASCU, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of ASCU/Judges are final. Winner must produce identification satisfactory to the Giveaway Sponsor prior to being awarded Prizes. Winners must provide their address to receive their prize in mail or collect their prize from an ASCU branch location.
- Conditions/Restrictions: In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify ASCU, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Sweepstakes will be subject to disqualification. ASCU is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. ASCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of ASCU to corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest.
- Representations and Warranties: By submitting an entry, Contestant represents, warrants, acknowledges and agrees that Contestant: (i) has read and meets the eligibility requirements; (ii) understands that if any of the information submitted is false or incomplete, it will void the Contestant’s entry to the Giveaway; and Contestant (iii) agrees to be bound by these Official Giveaway Rules.
- Governing Law and Disputes: All participants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of ASCU. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. ASCU reserves the right to terminate or modify the Giveaway in its sole discretion. Except where prohibited, all participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, (2b) but in no event or circumstances will attorney fees be awarded; and (3) and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and ASCU in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
- Copies of Rules: Copies of these rules are free and available by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to American Southwest Credit Union, 3090 E. Fry Blvd, Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635. ASCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any resulting responsibility or liability, to cancel, modify or suspend this Giveaway or to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason.
- Association: Facebook or its entities have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in ASCU’s Giveaways or any prize awarded. ASCU’s Giveaways are in no way sponsored by, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Miscellaneous: By entering the 2022 Pet Phot Giveaway, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein. Noncompliance with any entry procedure will result in disqualification. ASCU is not responsible for any incorrect, illegible, or inaccurate information.
All decisions of ASCU with respect to the contest, or any aspect of the contest, are final. Payment of any and all Federal, State and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s).
Winner Information: For a listing of winners or a copy of Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2021 Love My ASCU”, American Southwest Credit Union 3090 E. Fry Blvd., Sierra Vista AZ 85635